Business and Management
Submitted By jack1100
ASHLEY M. SCHULTZ
7710 N. Marshfield Ave.
Chicago, IL 60626
(786) 291-1841 cell
Associate Degree Tarrant County College, Fort Worth, TX August 2009-2011
Major: Business Administration
- Results-driven achiever with exemplary planning and organizational skills, along with a high degree of detail orientation.
- Highly motivated self-starter who takes initiative with minimal supervision.
- Exceptional listener and communicator who effectively conveys information verbally and in writing.
- Goal-driven leader who maintains a productive climate and confidently motivates, mobilizes, and coaches employees to meet high performance standards
- Innovative problem-solver who can generate workable solutions and resolve complaints.
- Computer: Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel, Access
June 2009-April 2012 Hilscher Nursery: Administrative Coordinator/Marketing Manager * Prepared and organized paperwork and other materials as needed for meetings, conferences, travel arrangements and expenses reports. * Maintained office scheduling and event calendars. * Composed, typed, and distributed meeting agendas and minutes, routine correspondences and reports. * Set up and handled incoming mail and office filing systems. * Collected and coordinated the flow of internal and external information. * Managed office equipment and office space. * Established the administrative work procedures for tracking staff’s daily tasks. * Composed newsletter press releases. * Managed sales transactions and invoicing * Maintained social media web pages (Facebook, Twitter, Myspace, Instagram etc.)
Sept 2008-May 2009 Angels of Care *…...